Hmmmm!! Well this should be easy you think. Well honestly it is but only if you know where to look and what to configure.
Here is a heads up!!
- Open DHCP Manager (dhcpmgmt.msc)
- Right-Click the DHCP Server and select Pre-Defined Options
- Click Add.
- Set Name to IP Phone Boot Server (actually whatever you want to name it, its fine)
- Set Data Type to String
- Set Code to 156
- Add a Description, if you want to.
- Navigate to the Scope Options and add Option 156
- Each Option should be entered with a comma as a separating character.
The following is just a example of how you should normally setup your Scope:
- Management server - 172.16.5.2
- Country - INDIA
- Language - English
- VLAN Tagging – Turned Off
- VLAN ID – 127